We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It is a refreshing dessert, slightly sour and at the same time very fine.
- 8 eggs
- 8 tablespoons water
- 16 tablespoons sugar
- 16 tablespoons flour
- 1 baking powder
- 200 ml fresh
- 200 ml yogurt
- 1 sachet of gelatin
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 250 g raspberries
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
METHOD OF PREPARING Yogo-fresh recipe with raspberries:
Wheat:Beat the egg whites with the 8 tablespoons of water until they become foam, then gradually add the 16 tablespoons of sugar and beat well until a glassy and hard foam results. Then add the yolks and flour mixed with baking powder and lightly mix the composition. in a tray lined with baking paper for about 30 minutes.
cream:Beat the yogurt with the sugar. Then mix it with whipped cream, adding the lemon juice, prepare the gelatin according to the instructions written on the envelope, mix it well with the cream and let it cool. results. In the middle put the cream, place the raspberries on top and then let it cool for 1 hour.
You can syrup the slices with a syrup in which you put different flavors.
PANCAKES WITH RASPBERRY AND VANILLA
On Sunday, for breakfast, we enjoyed these wonderful pancakes with raspberries and vanilla.
These fluffy American pancakes and flavorings are to our taste and I prepare them very often in various combinations. This time I chose raspberries and vanilla, and as a topping I preferred honey.
I baked them in Regis Stone pan from Hello Shop, which has become my favorite pan and the one I've been using the most lately.
Thanks to the special, non-stick coating, with a hot stone effect, the pancakes were baked perfectly and evenly, without using any oil.
Yogo-fresh with raspberries - Recipes
1 teaspoon lemon juice
400ml Voila dessert cream
4 drops of dye or raspberry puree
Countertop preparation method:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a round cake pan (preferably with springs).
2. Line the tray with baking sheet.
3. Mix the egg whites with the salt until rigid peaks form.
4. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks and sugar until creamy. Add one third of the flour to the egg yolks and the other third to the egg whites. Mix both compositions slowly, with a spatula, until incorporated, taking care not to deflate the egg whites too much.
5. Distribute the composition obtained evenly in the cake pan and bake for about 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the top comes out clean.
6. Cool the countertop in the pan for 5 minutes then turn it over on a stand to continue cooling.
7. Once the countertop has cooled, use a solid knife to cut the countertop into two or more layers as desired.
How to prepare cream:
1. Mix frozen raspberries with honey and lemon juice.
2. Add everything to a saucepan and simmer over medium-high heat, letting the raspberries release the liquid.
3. Continue to boil the raspberries until they thicken and acquire a jam-like consistency.
4. Leave to cool for when we fill the cake.
5. Fill each slice of countertop with the preparation obtained.
How to prepare decor:
1. Refrigerate Voila for at least 12 hours before mixing. Pour the cooled product into a cold, clean bowl and start mixing 400ml Voila dessert cream at medium speed until the product becomes foam and triples in volume.
2. Add raspberry puree or food coloring to the preparation obtained.
When it comes to cocktails, vodka is one of the most used drinks in the bar. The taste of this drink pairs well with any flavor, from sweet to salty to spicy. Added to thousands of different cocktail recipes, it would seem that there is a vodka cocktail for every drinker and any occasion.
Bloody Mary Cocktail
- 100 ml of tomato juice
- 45 ml of vodka
- 15 ml of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- flavored salt
- Ground black pepper
- A little chilli sauce or spicy sauce for taste
- A green celery stalk for decoration
- Lemon for decoration
- Ice cubes.
Add the liquid ingredients in a glass, add the ice cubes, salt, pepper, chilli sauce and mix everything well. The cocktail is decorated according to preferences.
Bloody Mary Cocktail
- 20 ml cocoa liqueur,
- 20 ml of vodka,
- 20 ml fresh liquid cream
Mix the ingredients well with ice in the shaker, then pour the drink into a cocktail glass.
- 50 ml of vodka
- 20 ml triple sec
- 20 ml of fresh lime juice
- 20 ml of cranberry juice
All the ingredients are mixed in an ice shaker, and the drink obtained is served in a martini glass.
With this recipe I end the beautiful collaboration I had with the Adi Hădean Association. It was a beautiful few months, in which I tried to offer good quality recipes and tailor-made pictures. It was hard and beautiful. There were weeks when I was inspired and weeks when I literally squeezed my brain to make a recipe for the given topic.
Thank you for being with me on this trip, for trying the recipes, and for coming back with feedback.
I hope you like this latest recipe, it's a cool tart, perfect for the hot season, which I know many already dream of.
Ingredients for the crust: 125 g butter, 250 g flour, 50 g powdered sugar, 1 egg yolks, 30-40 ml of cold water, 1 pinch of salt.
We put flour, sugar, salt and cold butter cut into cubes in a food processor. We press a few times until we get crumbs. Add the yolk and a little cold water, beat again until you get a ball of dough. Wrap in cling film and refrigerate for at least an hour.
After an hour, take out the dough, spread it on the floured table, then transfer it to the tart pan. We glued it tightly to the walls of the tray, then pricked it with a fork from place to place. Place a baking sheet on top and pour the beans / rice. Put the tray for 10 minutes, at 180 degrees C.
Filling: 400 g cream cheese, 3 eggs, 170 g sugar, 1 tablespoon starch, vanilla essence, 50 g berries. In addition: fresh fruit
Mix the cream cheese with the sugar, then add the eggs one at a time. At the end we put the starch and essence.
Remove the tray from the oven, let it cool for 10 minutes, then pour the filling. I sprinkled some fruit on top. Bake the tart for 40-45 minutes at 150-160 degrees C. We completely decorate the cooled tart with berry sauce and fresh fruit.
A delicious American cake, to which a drop of fruity taste was added. It's a great combination of raspberry cheese: Here's how to make raspberry cheesecake.
How to make raspberry cheesecake
On hot summer days, but also in the cold season, when you have a craving for something sweet and you don't have much time, we recommend you try the raspberry cheesecake recipe. In just a few simple steps, you will get the best dessert.
Raspberry cheesecake recipe
Step-by-step recipe for the best raspberry cheesecake
Put the biscuits in the food processor until they are finely crushed, then mix them with the 8 tablespoons of milk and melted butter. The mixture of biscuits obtained is placed on the bottom of a tray with removable walls and leveled slightly with the back of the spoon, then put in the refrigerator while the cream is being prepared.
Beat the cream cheese with the mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar for no more than 3 minutes, then add the whipped cream and vanilla essence. Put the resulting cream over the biscuit mix and put it in the fridge, overnight or in the freezer, for 15-20 minutes.
Put the water and sugar in a saucepan to boil a little, then add the raspberries and mix gently so that they don't stick. When it is slightly coagulated, let it cool a bit, then pour it over the cheesecake and level it nicely.
That's all. You managed to prepare such a delicious raspberry cheesecake!3 / 5 - 4 Review (s)
Yogo-fresh with raspberries - Recipes
Six simple methods to stimulate children's immune systems in the spring
Randi: "Spending time with family is the most precious holiday gift!"
Karaoke and an international dinner, among the activities to be done at home
What gifts do we fill the children's Easter basket with?
Psychology: Fidelity is a conscious choice
Discrete signals that can betray anxiety
How to heal and tame a perfectionist mind
Color psychology: The psychological properties of the 11 basic colors
4 food supplements that your child needs on vacation
We can criticize ourselves harshly or we can learn our lesson. What do you choose?
How to choose the right stroller for your child
How safe are children's jewelry and how to choose the right ones
Mini orthodontic implant - what you need to know about it
Diagnosis and treatment of cancer, severely affected by the pandemic
Advantages and benefits of lymphatic drainage
On the Day of Longing, REGINA MARIA launches the first medical subscription for Romanians abroad
Chicory - Summer Flower or Grandma's Coffee: benefits and recommendations
Leurda - Queen of Health! From nutrient richness to its healthy benefits
Lessons learned from grandma: the health benefits of nettles
5 Natural solutions to get rid of BLACK DOTS
You will love it: 5 Ways you can consume TURMERIC
Gastronomic journey: 12 divine Christmas desserts, which are served in various countries of the world
Burnt sugar cream - the recipe with raw sugar
Salads: varied, colorful and healthy meals
Activities dedicated to International Children's Day
Wonderful surprises for Children's Day at the Antipa Museum!
What Romanians forget in Uber - Encyclopedia of things forgotten and found in Uber, 2021 edition
Top Tourist Attractions in Makadi Bay
Technology and mobility for the visually impaired
Excessive use of the Internet, false information and cyberbullying, the main risks to which the pandemic exposes children and parents
Survey: More than half of people with diabetes say it's hard or very hard to talk to loved ones about hypoglycemia
What we can learn from historical romance novels
Reading night: 11 wonderful Romanian poems, to read at the full moon
"When our souls are darkened, we must light a light for them." The most beautiful and chosen quotes by Ileana Vulpescu, the lady of Romanian literature
General culture test: What area of the country do these regionalisms come from?
How can Neuro-Linguistic Programming help us in our careers and at work?
If you like it, share it with your friends!
4 vials of Dr. Qetker rum
8 tablespoons caster sugar
For pineapple pudding cream:
1 sachet of vanilla pudding
6 tablespoons caster sugar
For mascarpone fruit cream:
250g mascarpone cheese
2 sachets of Dr. Qetker cream
300ml cream milk
5 tablespoons powdered sugar
Method of preparation:
In a bowl put 200ml milk and dissolve the caster sugar and vanilla pudding sachet. We put the rest of the milk in a pan, on the fire to boil. When it boils, remove the pan from the heat, add the dissolved pudding, put it back on low heat and stir continuously, until it thickens. After it has thickened, take the pan off the heat and leave it to cool, and when it is cold, add the pineapple cut into small cubes and mix until incorporated.
In a bowl, beat the whipped cream with the mixer, then add the mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar. We continue mixing until everything is incorporated. Add the raspberries and blackberries & # 8211 previously washed and drained & # 8211 and mix everything lightly, with a spatula, until you get a homogeneous composition.
After we get the two creams, we move on to filling the cake.
Put 1l of water in a bowl, add the rum and sugar essences and mix until the sugar is diluted. We take biscuit by biscuit, soak them in water with sugar and rum and place them on a tray in two rows of 11 pieces. (Now, that also depends on how big the tray is and how many biscuits fit). Over the first layer of biscuits we spread half of the raspberry cream, blackberries and mascarpone.
The second layer of biscuits follows - arranged in the same way, and then we spread all the pineapple pudding cream over it.
The third layer of biscuits is arranged in the same way and is placed over the whole cream of raspberries, blackberries and mascarpone.
Top with raspberries and blackberries or as desired.
"Raspberry" cake with pistachio, raspberry and whipped cream
Cooking time 40 minutes
Total time 1 hour 40 minutes
For Daquoise with pistachios
- 5 egg whites
- 30 g old cough
- 150 g powdered sugar
- 150 g ground pistachio kernels
- 50 g flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon salt
- 1 unsalted pistachio salt powder
For raspberry cream
- 5 egg yolks
- 135 g sugar
- 500 ml of milk
- 80 g starch
- 100 ml raspberry juice (or sauce below)
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
For raspberry sauce
For other layers
PREPARATION Cake & # 8220Raspberry & # 8221 with pistachio, raspberry and whipped cream
PREPARATION OF DACQUOISE COUNTER WITH PISTIST
1. I lined the 45 x 38 cm tray with baking paper. I peeled the pistachio. If it is not fried, you will lightly fry it without smoking the pan. I dared to use fried pistachios with salt on the shell, no salt was left, possibly left on the cores. I crushed the pistachio kernels with the caster sugar as small as possible on the robot (propeller knives). I preheated the oven to 180 degrees.
2. With the mixer I beat the egg whites together with the lemon salt. After they hardened, I added 150 g powdered sugar in 3 tranches until I got a firm meringue.
3. In a bowl, mix the pistachios and flour. I spilled them over the meringue. I homogenized with a pear tel (with a spatula) with movements from bottom to top so as not to lose much air.
4. I overturned in the tray and leveled with the spatula. Baking takes 20 minutes for modern electric ovens and 30 & # 8211 35 minutes for gas ovens (it is ready when browned on the edge). I took it out on a grill to cool. After cooling, I removed the paper.
PREPARATION OF RASPBERRY CREAM
I took the butter out of the fridge 1 hour before to take the room temperature.
You can use as a syrup the juice drained from the raspberry if it is frozen, otherwise prepare a syrup from a handful of raspberries with 30 g of sugar heated on low heat until it leaves the juice. 100 ml or about 10 tablespoons of raspberry sauce is put in the cream.
1. I mixed the yolks with 50 g of sugar until they lightened in color and grew.
2. I dissolved the starch with milk, I added the remaining 85 g of sugar and I put them on a moderate heat to boil in a non-stick pan. When it got the consistency of pudding, I added the composition with the yolks and I boiled it 2 times so as not to make the omelet.
3. I added the raspberry sauce, blended and turned off the heat. If you want a very high consistency to the cream, it is safest to add gelatin foils or 1 sachet, but in this case the cake will be mounted when the cream is warm and then you will put it in the fridge. It will harden in a few hours. In this case, I put the pot to cool with the bottom in cold water.
4. I rubbed the butter with the mixer in a large bowl. I added the cooled cream in 3 tranches and mixed. The cream is covered on its surface with food foil so as not to make the pojghita cold. Store in the refrigerator, preferably overnight, to harden the butter.
1. The next day I cut the top in two, not on the height, attention, I divided it into two pieces that will be superimposed.
1/2 raspberry cream
Dip 150 g of raspberries in the cream, or sprinkle if thawed.
And 1/2 wheat
The remaining 1/2 cream
Put 150 g of raspberries in the cream from place to place, or sprinkle if it is thawed and put the plate in the fridge.
2. I beat the cream for 2-3 minutes with the powerful mixer until it almost hardened. I added 25 g powdered sugar, mixed for about 1/2 minute and stopped so that it doesn't turn into butter. If your mixer is not strong it may take a little longer to harden.
I stored the whipped cream in a pos with two stars and before serving, I cut cubes of cake and I applied them individually a spiral of whipped cream and I decorated it with raspberries. You can also sprinkle ground pistachios.
Liv (e) it
Another fabulous pistachio recipe is HERE
I also recommend the delicious & # 8220Snowweeper & # 8221 & gt & gt & gt recipe
or layers of chocolate with ganache and matcha tea & gt & gt & gt recipe
Charlotte with raspberries
French cuisine is more refined than ever, now that it has become a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See how to prepare a classic French dessert with aromatic fruits and decadent consistency. Learn how to make raspberry charlotte like in France.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a tray, then line with baking paper.
Beat the yolks with the sugar. Add flour and vanilla. Beat the egg whites well, then add to the dough mixture. Pour into the pan and bake for about 30 minutes.
Separately, mix the raspberries with the sugar and 1 cup of water in a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain and pass the mixture. Take 2 cups of the puree and put it back on the fire. Add the gelatin and remove from the heat. Add brandy and cream.
Cut the top in half and pour the raspberry charlotte over the bottom, shaped. Put the top on top and let it cool for 24 hours.
Mix the remaining raspberry puree with the sugar, lemon juice and brandy.