We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the dough, mix the flour with the butter until it becomes sandy. Add the egg yolk, salt and gradually the cream. I have to get a soft dough, but it doesn't stick to my hands (if necessary, I add a little more flour or less cream). I spread a sheet that I put in the shape of a tart greased with butter and bake for 15 minutes.
In the meantime, I'm preparing the filling. I boiled the chicken breast a little before, for 10-15 minutes, because I had a country chicken breast that has stronger meat, then I cut it into small pieces and hardened it in oil together with the leeks. . After 4-5 minutes, I added the mushrooms and peppers, I continued to harden them until they softened a little, but not at all and at the end, I added the corn kernels. Separately I beat eggs with sour cream, salt and pepper. Over the baked sheet I added the filling, over it I put beaten eggs and on top I sprinkled the cheese. I baked another 20 minutes, and that's it.
Chicken and vegetable tart
I really like tarts. Whether they are sweet or salty, tarts are among my favorites. This is a very tasty appetizer tart with chicken breast, mushrooms, broccoli & # 8230 a goodness!
- 250 g flour
- 125 g butter
- 1 or
- 6 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 jar of mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 2-3 bouquets of broccoli
- 4 eggs
- 100 g yogurt
- 50 g cheese
Preparation Tart with chicken breast and vegetables
1. Prepare the dough: put the flour in a bowl, butter, egg, water and salt and knead the dough. It should not be sticky, if necessary add a tablespoon of flour. Refrigerate until the filling is ready.
2. Cut the chicken breast into cubes and fry them in a pan, without oil.
3. Boil the vegetables (broccoli, sliced mushrooms, carrots and julienned peppers) for 6-7 minutes and leave them to cool.
4. Spread the dough, put it in a pan greased with oil and lined with flour. Prick the dough from place to place with a fork.
5. Put the vegetables, chicken and cover with beaten eggs with yogurt and put in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
6. When it is ready, grate the cheese on top and let it cook for another 1 min. in the oven to melt.
Leave an answer Cancel reply
The most watched
- PSD rejected
- to pay a pension of
- Praise a politician
- millions of masks and disinfectant
- Wonder Caras Severin
Overview of confidentiality
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the operation of the website and are used specifically for the collection of personal data of the user through analysis, advertising and other embedded content are called unnecessary cookies. You must obtain the user's consent before running these cookies on your website.
Chicken and sour cream tart is a fast, consistent and delicious food. Chicken breast, sour cream and vegetables are a perfect combination for tart. I spread the tart dough in the tray, I pricked it with a fork, I put a healthy hand of beans (so that it does not rise and swell and pull from the edges) and I left it to bake about 15-20 minutes .. Next time I will use my river pebbles (that I can reuse them endlessly)!
I boiled the chicken breast and finely chopped it. I also chopped the pepper, dill, green onion and I mixed them with the egg and 200 gr of sour cream, adding a little delicacy. I poured them over the chicken breast and mixed well, about the same for homogenization as for the parjoale composition :)).
In the baked tart dough I put the mixture of meat, vegetables and sour cream over which I grated the telemeau (on a large grater). On top I poured a mixture of 100 g of sour cream and 2 raw eggs, beaten well)
I put everything in the oven for 30 minutes, on the right heat.
Chicken and sour cream tart can be served both hot and cold.
The source of this recipe is the culinary blog Alice-Albinutza.
Chicken cream soup with vegetables
1. Wash the chicken breast, clean it and put it to boil in a pot with 2-3 l of water. After the first boil, froth or change the water and add the onion, carrots and parsnips, cleaned and cut into soups.
2. After a quarter of an hour, add the potatoes, cleaned and cut into quarters. Foam and cook covered over low heat for about half an hour, until all the vegetables and meat are well cooked. Remove the chicken breast from the soup, chop finely and place in a smaller pot with butter. Add the parsnips, carrots and mashed potatoes and mix well or mix. (Keep a boiled carrot for garnish.) Then thin it out with a little strained soup and put it on low heat to bring to a boil.
3. It goes well with salt, green parsley and cream. Garnish with carrot and green parsley and serve immediately.
Chicken and vegetable tart
I think that many evenings you suffer like me and you don't know what to cook for dinner. My ideas usually come to me either on the way home from work, although I admit that I don't always carry out what I propose and that's because it also depends on what I find in the fridge, or at home the soup I open in the fridge :).
On the weekend, however, it's the simplest because I plan more and usually I get everything out just like this salty tart came out.
So not to lengthen it so much & # 8230if you have a chicken breast and some vegetables around the house and of course frozen puff pastry, it's perfect! You can prepare this delicious and easy to make tart / pie.
Method of preparation
Small potatoes in cheese sauce
Boil the potatoes in salted water for a few minutes - the frozen ones should only be rinsed in hot water. it
Autumn vegetable tart
We prepare a tray with a size of 30/40 cm. or two smaller than 15/20 cm. We are preparing for the beginning
Eggplant rolls with bell peppers
Ingredients needed for Eggplant rolls with bell pepper:
- 2 eggplants
- 8 tomatoes or two and, in the rest, tomato paste / juice
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 2 hot peppers
- 2 teaspoons chopped coriander
- 1 lemon
- salt pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to prepare eggplant rolls with bell peppers:
First we prepare a tomato sauce. Chop the hot pepper (I did not put because I can not stand the fish), onion, coriander, mix them together in a blender with tomatoes or tomato juice, add the juice squeezed from a lemon, salt to taste, then & ldquoterciuim & rdquo everything to centrifuge in a homogeneous sauce. Cover the sauce and put it in the fridge.
We cut the elbow of the eggplants and cut them long into slices, neither too thin (because they will break), nor too thick (because they will not be able to roll), about half a cm I say it's good. We prepare a pan in which we heat oil and harden the eggplant slices. When they are ready (bring to a boil), take them out and salt them, leaving them a little (preferably in a strainer) to drain the excess liquid (especially as it absorbs a lot of oil during tempering). Peel the bell peppers and seeds, cut the pulp into long strips. We also cut four tomatoes & ndash as I had cherry tomatoes (from my mother-in-law in the garden & ndash yumiiii, yumiiii) I just cut them in half.
In each slice of eggplant roll a bunch of three slices of bell pepper. Place a slice of tomato and a little basil (or parsley) on top.
We fix the roll with a toothpick in which we stick the half of the tomato and on top we put a green leaf. Put all the rolls on a plate (or in another dish & ndash plate, yenna dish), season them with olive oil, cover them with foil and put them in the fridge for at least an hour (like tomato sauce otherwise). After that they are only good to enjoy. OK Hmm, they didn't convince me to be crazy about eggplant, but they certainly put a good word on them.
Read more recipes on the blog: casutalaurei.blogspot.com